Catimor is a cupping application initially targeted for the Nokia
N900, but portable to a variety of platforms which will be released soon.
Features of Catimor
- Use Catimor as a stand alone application for ad-hoc cupping
sessions in the field.
- Typica integration:
- Set up your cupping session once and any number of Catimor
users can join the cupping session.
- Save cupping data to a database.
- Associate cupping forms with any point on a saved roast
- Export cupping data to a database or a spreadsheet.
- Add notes to specific attributes of the coffee.
- Easily record cupping information in a hand held touch screen
- Stop manually transcribing paper forms.
Advantages of a digital cupping form
- Easily compare cupping data from multiple cuppers.
- Compare cupping data from different lots of coffee.
- Keep an easily searchable archive of cupping data.
- Eliminate time consuming and error prone data entry.
- Share cupping data with others.
Catimor is currently being field tested prior to an initial public
release. Like Typica, the software will be released freely with source code
under the MIT license. The software is designed to be easily customizable to the
unique needs of different coffee firms. Please direct questions regarding
Catimor to Neal Wilson,